Block-modular boiler housesBMB
Block-modular boiler houses (BMB) are transportable high-tech installations designed to generate heat for the needs of heating, ventilation, hot water supply, process needs, industrial and public and residential facilities: from workshops and industrial buildings of various industries to residential buildings, neighborhoods, cottage villages, hospitals and schools. BMB consists of several block modules, after the installation of which a single structure is formed, inside which all the necessary equipment is mounted.
The design of BMB allows to reduce the installation time, as well as to ensure the possibility of its dismantling and moving to a new location. Block heat points (BHP) are prefabricated transportable installations designed for transmission, transformation, regulation of parameters, metering and distribution of heat energy from a heat supply source to consumers. Block heat points have all the advantages of block-modular boiler rooms. In general, the BHP is an integral part of the BMB and can occupy the area of several modules.
Types of block heat points
- Block-modular central heating points (BMCHP) are designed for heat supply of building complexes, production sites.
- Block individual heating points (BIHP) are designed to supply heat to individual consumers, such as a separate house, building.
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Boiler room design|| Block-modular Block (for installation with an existing room) |
Stationary (installation of equipment in a pre-fabricated building made of light steel structures)
|Heating capacity, MW||up to 50|
|Consumed electric power, kW||up to 250|
|Main fuels||Natural gas Diesel fuel Electricity Coal Pellets|
|Emergency fuels||Diesel fuel|
|Possibility of organizing separate contours||Heating and ventilation circuit (weather- Possibility of organizing separate contours compensated) HWS circuit Process needs circuit|
Come - we will pay
Travel expenses, airfare, hotel at our expense
The promotion is valid until December 1, 2016
Delivery at our expense
When ordering the equipment in the amount of 5 mln. rub.
The promotion is valid until December 1, 2016
Durability and reliability
- The body of the BMB and BHP is made based on a solid frame made of metal with a thickness of at least
- 4 mm and has a welded base frame made of a 160x160 mm pipe and a 100 mm channel.
- High reliability and safety of boiler houses and heating points in operation is ensured by the use of components from leading manufacturers in the field of boiler, burner, pumping, heat exchange equipment (devices and units are installed according to the Customer's requirements).
- The use of modern technological equipment with high operational reliability as part of the BMB and BHP ensures uninterrupted and high-quality heat supply to facilities
- A high quality of finished products is achieved due to the assembly in a production plant environment.
- Application when setting up standard debugged software.
- Factory quality control at all stages of production.
Uniqueness and compactness
- Minimum design time due to the extensive experience of our specialists.
- Reduced installation time. Maximum factory availability, ready for commissioning within 27 days after delivery.
- Development of an individual project for each object.
- Architectural variety of projects. The possibility of using various external finishes and painting structures.
- BMB and BHP consist of several transportable frame building modules.
- The module is a building with a frame made of a shaped tube, a reinforced base, and enclosing structures made of sandwich panels.
- Windows are used as light-discharge structures in BMB
- Connection of pipelines on flange joints at the modules connection points.
- Connection of cables in the terminal boxes at the places where the modules are connected.
Ease of operation
- High level of technological equipment, ensuring trouble-free use of boiler rooms.
- Due to the high degree of automation, there is no need for the constant presence of service personnel.
- Many layout solutions, dimensions and designs.
- Comfortable operation and maintenance, ease of access to all process equipment, sufficient space, high- quality ventilation and lighting inside the finished modules, as well as ease of replacement of any components.
- BMB and BHP are delivered to the facility in maximum factory readiness and require minimal labor costs for commissioning at the facility.
- Modern ergonomics of equipment handling.
- Completion of BMB and BHP with all necessary devices, security systems, automation and interlocks in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Application for installation of standard proven units.
- BMB and BHP are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Equipped with a security and fire alarm system with the ability to connect to external devices.
- Short terms of production, assembly, commissioning and commissioning of the facility.
- Reduced operating costs through weather-dependent control, frequency converters, full automation and scheduling.
- Reduced length and reducing losses in heating networks.
- Reduced capital construction costs.
- Possibility of relocation of the installed boiler room. Convenient transport dimensions of the modules.